The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, Lean Development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.
Electrical CAD Harness Engineer
You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business. This must excite you. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today. To become a member of the Koenigsegg Engineering team and support the development programs with CAD expertise, your duties include:
- Taking a key role in the development of Koenigsegg advanced electrical platforms
- Create 3D concept layouts of wiring harnesses from schematic electrical layouts.
- Support the release of product into production EBOM PLM & Monitor PDM
- Have a creative rationale for vehicle electrical architecture.
- Investigate and implement advanced materials and assembly processes.
- Understanding and preaching best CAD practices
- Demonstrated successful experience in vehicle electrical development and mechanical engineering within a product design and manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Agile Program management techniques such as SCRUM.
- 5 years’ experience in CAD.
- Experience with product and process validation.
- Experience with assemblies, multi-model links, design in context.
- Experience with detailed drafting and modelling.
- Experience with PLM system
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to train others.
- Experience with Catia V5 is a plus.
- Experience with Smarteam PLM is a plus.
- Automotive experience is essential.
About Koenigsegg Automotive AB
Koenigsegg builds world-leading hypercars at the cutting edge of vehicle performance and technology. We are dedicated to development.
Working at Koenigsegg is not for everyone. You must thrive on change, work well under pressure and have a genuine passion for producing the best high-performance vehicles in the world.