You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business and this must excite you. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today. Duties include:
- Taking a key role in the development of Koenigsegg advanced electrical platforms
- Create 3D concept layouts of wiring harnesses from schematic electrical layouts.
- Generate 3D models and assemblies, and 2D drawings using Autodesk Electrical.
- Support the release of product into production EBOM PLM & Monitor PDM
- Have a creative rationale for vehicle electrical architecture.
- Investigate and implement advanced materials and assembly processes.
- Understanding and preaching best CAD practices
- Demonstrated successful experience in vehicle electrical development and /or mechanical engineering within a product design and manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Agile Program management techniques such as SCRUM.
- 3 years’ experience in CAD.
- Experience with product and process validation.
- Experience with assemblies, multi-model links, design in context.
- Experience with detailed drafting and modelling.
- Experience with PLM system
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to train others.
- Experience with Autodesk is a plus
- Experience with Catia V5 is a plus.
- Experience with Smarteam PLM is a plus.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering. MSc preferred.
About Koenigsegg Automotive AB
The Koenigsegg’s Production Team consists of talented individuals with a never ending pursuit for perfection.
Koenigsegg is committed to hire and develop top talents from across the world for any given discipline.
Our world-class Production Team is a non-conventional lean organization, with high inter-disciplinary skills, operating in a flat organizational structure, with technical contributions at all levels.
You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged. To create and to innovate.
Working at Koenigsegg is not for everyone. You must have a genuine passion for producing delivering the best vehicles in the world.
Without a true passion for being the best, you will find what we’re trying to do difficult.
Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline.