You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business and this must excite you. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today. Duties include:
- Taking a key role in the development of Koenigsegg advanced electrical platforms
- Create 3D concept layouts of wiring harnesses from schematic electrical layouts.
- Generate 3D models and assemblies, and 2D drawings using Autodesk Electrical.
- Support the release of product into production EBOM PLM & Monitor PDM
- Have a creative rationale for vehicle electrical architecture.
- Investigate and implement advanced materials and assembly processes.
- Understanding and preaching best CAD practices
- Demonstrated successful experience in vehicle electrical development and /or mechanical engineering within a product design and manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Agile Program management techniques such as SCRUM.
- 3 years’ experience in CAD.
- Experience with product and process validation.
- Experience with assemblies, multi-model links, design in context.
- Experience with detailed drafting and modelling.
- Experience with PLM system
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to train others.
- Experience with Autodesk is a plus
- Experience with Catia V5 is a plus.
- Experience with Smarteam PLM is a plus.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering. MSc preferred.
About Koenigsegg Automotive AB
Koenigsegg is committed to excellence. We expect all our staff to be highly committed to their tasks and to deliver great results. At the same time we offer a free and freindly working environment and a flat easy going organization. Still you will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and perhaps even innovate. You will work alongside high performing and high achieving individuals on the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.