The Koenigsegg software department is responsible for designing and developing infotainment systems, instrument clusters and other advanced electronic systems. We are now looking to expand the team with a skilled and experienced software engineer. The main focus of this position will be development of our connected car solutions, which involve cloud services, over-the-air updates, remote diagnostics and mobile applications.
· Design and develop application-level software for our infotainment platform and mobile platforms.
· Formulate and prototype new concepts.
· Support production and service departments.
· Experience using HTML5, CSS and SQL.
· Fluency in the English language.
· Experience using Node.js and React is a plus.
· Automotive experience is a plus.
· Experience with Qt is a plus.
· Experience with hardware design is a plus.
· High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
· Experience using common software design patterns.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.
About Koenigsegg Automotive AB
Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world. The candidate is expected to be committed to the company by contributing in the most effective way possible to the goals of the organisation. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and to innovate. You will work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.