You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business. This must excite you. You must be a go getter. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today. To become a member of the Koenigsegg Engineering team and support the development programs with CAD expertise. Duties include:
• Generate 3D models and assemblies, and 2D drawings using Catia V5
• Support the release of product into production (Smarteam PLM)
• Apply GD&T to all designs
• Understanding and preaching best CAD practices
• Demonstrated successful experience in mechanical engineering within a product design and manufacturing environment.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in CAD.
• Experience with product and process validation.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience applying GD&T
• Experience with assemblies, multi-model links, design in context.
• Experience with detailed drafting and modelling.
• Experience with PLM system
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to train others.
• Experience with CATIA V5 is a strong plus.
• Experience with Smarteam PLM is a plus.
• Automotive experience is a plus.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering. MS preferred.
• FEA experience is a plus.
• Composites and tooling, casting design or manufacturing experience a plus.
• Metrology experience is a plus.
• Professional level of English.
About Koenigsegg Automotive AB
Koenigsegg’s R&D team is small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts.
Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline.
Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, Lean Development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels.
You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.
These jobs are not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world.
Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.