You must have a genuine passion for engineering and want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are leading the way in the hypercar business. You must be a go getter. You’ll work alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today. To become a member of the Koenigsegg Engineering team and support the development programs with expertise in tooling- fixture- and jig design. Duties include:
- Design assembly tools, fixtures and jigs used in the manufacturing and assembly process.
- Demonstrated successful experience in assembly tools, fixtures and jigs design within a product design and manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of production engineering and efficient productions.
- 5 years’ relevant experience.
• Experience with product and process validation.
• Experience with PLM system
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to train others.
• Experience with CATIA V5 is a strong plus.
• Experience with Smarteam PLM is a plus.
• Automotive experience is a plus.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
• Composites and tooling, or manufacturing experience a plus.
• Metrology experience is a plus.
- As our corporate language is English, we see it as a necessity that you hold excellent knowledge in English, in speech as well as in writing.
We put great emphasis on your personal characteristics. Your personality is imbued with your drive and commitment and you continuously strive to develop. You have a strong communicative and analytical capacity and enjoy working in a team. You drive your work efficiently and effectively in an organized and structured manner, with a good eye to detail.
About Koenigsegg Automotive AB
Koenigsegg’s R&D team is small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts.
Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline.
Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, Lean Development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels.
You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.
These jobs are not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world.
Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.