You have a genuine passion and knowledge of super cars and the industry. You are dynamic, creative and thrive on challenges and sometimes high pace. You are independent and posses an entrepreneurial personality.
- Help develop and execute marketing strategy
- Help develop and execute PR strategy
- Support journalists and Media
- Sales Support
- Help develop Social Media strategy and execution
- Help develop and execute events
- You need relevant skills.
- You need to be willing to move to south west of Sweden.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Background in the industry is an advantage.
- Multilingual abilities are desirable, but not required.
About Koenigsegg Sales & Marketing
Koenigsegg’s sales and marketing team is a small, creative, hard working and dynamic team.
Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, Lean Development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels.
You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to creative and independent. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion and a high level of competence in sales, marketing, vehicles, technology and the industry in general. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.