We are looking for an individual who has a large a passion for cars as for making good business. You have a drive to develop and see the results of your hard work in terms of finished products. We are looking for an individual with a background in logistics and warehouse that can take on responsibility for our warehouse.
What can we offer you?
It’s of great importance to us that our employees thrive – in all ways. We therefore offer an employment in an environment characterized by our key words: commitment, responsibility and togetherness. We support and encourage our employees in their development.
We are looking for an individual who wants to work with the team in the warehouse. You’ll be leading a team of 4 people devoted to provide the best service possible to the production organization at Koenigsegg. Within your scope of responsibilities are some of the following duties included.
- Receive parts and material for the production
- Pick parts for the production and deliver to the various parts of the organization
- Manage the two external warehouses
- Maintain stock integrity at the warehouse, i.e. do the annual inventory counts
- Keep track of the metrics for the warehouse, inventory value, delivery performance, utilization of the space
- Work with the production manager regarding staffing
- Be responsible for the LEGO operation going in and out of the facility
To be successful within this role you will need to be outgoing and goal driven, both individually and as part of a team. As a person, you are structured, efficient, responsible and good at multi-tasking and achieving results. You are helpful and responsive at the same time as you are working systematically towards your goal. You enjoy new challenges and have an ability to find new solutions four yourself and your team when the need arises. You need to be able manage many tasks at the same time. You enjoy working with people in leading, training and developing them.
- Relevant experience for similar fields of work
- Keeping a high level of service to your customers
- Good people management skills
- Good communication skills in both verbally and written in English and Swedish
- ERP knowledge, preferably Monitor
- Drivers license
Extra Qualifications (desirable but not necessary)
Truck drivers license
Immediately / According to agreement
Normal working hours 40 h/week, 7-16, some overtime occurs
About Koenigsegg Automotive AB
Koenigsegg is committed to excellence. We expect all our staff to be highly committed to their tasks and to deliver great results. At the same time we offer a free and freindly working environment and a flat easy going organization. Still you will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create and perhaps even innovate. You will work alongside high performing and high achieving individuals on the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.